News Desk Assistant - Hong Kong
Posted May 29, 2019 - Requisition No. 75307
Bloomberg Television/Radio is seeking a highly motivated, hard-working News assistant to join the Hong Kong team. The successful applicant will be passionate about business and financial news, demonstrate strong editorial judgement, organisational and communication skills and have keen attention to detail. The role requires a willingness to work early morning and evening shifts.
We'll trust you to:
- Support with editorial research and production.
- Assist with field production coordination.
- Work with our booking team to support in-studio guests.
- Develop segment production skills to deliver on-air content.
- Pitch story ideas to team leaders.
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong writing skills with keen attention to detail.
- Flexibility with hours is essential.
- A highly collaborative attitude.
- Willingness to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Previous financial journalism experience is preferred.
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.