Posted Oct 30, 2018 - Requisition No. 71625
Bloomberg is one of the biggest financial and business news organisations in the world. We lead the way in breaking news and providing analysis and commentary on financial markets.
We're looking for an editor to work with a team of Opinion columnists producing fast commentary on major business, finance and markets stories. You'll have many years of editing at a senior level and will be adept at honing articles in real time. Your subject expertise in these areas will enable you to help guide coverage.
We'll trust you to:
- Work with specialized columnists to conceive, refine and publish Opinion articles on the biggest stories of the day
- Be adept at using different formats, including graphics
- Collaborate with colleagues in Asia and worldwide
You'll need to have:
- An advanced degree, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting data
- Several years' experience in financial journalism, some of it ideally in a commentary role
- Excellent language skills, including the ability to elevate already strong writing- Exceptional attention to detail
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.