Payroll Analyst (6 Months Contract) - Hong Kong
Posted Apr 16, 2018 - Requisition No. 66538
Bloomberg isn't a typical company, and that's obvious the second you walk in the door. You'll probably notice that it's wide open. This environment allows us to work together and share ideas. You might also notice that it's a busy place. We work hard, and we work fast. And we do it while maintaining the quality and accuracy that we're known for.
What's the role?
Our APAC Payroll team is deeply integrated into Bloomberg's innovative global technology and financial information businesses.The payroll analyst will specialize in coordinating with employees and vendors in the region and serve as the focal point for internal and external payroll processes. The APAC team supports payroll processing for our Bloomberg colleagues working across the region, in offices and bureaus across 17 countries.
The people who thrive in our area are exceptional multi-taskers, who have a passion for numbers and accuracy. They are problem solvers who think fast, are meticulous, and adapt quickly to change. You are happy to be "hands-on" in all aspects of our team's work. Most of all, they are client-service oriented with outstanding critical thinking and communication skills. It's a platform that offers endless opportunities for individuals.
We'll trust you to:
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors on monthly payroll
- Review, audit and contact employees for any further payroll enquiries (if any)
- Work with internal and external parties for the co-ordination of Bloomberg payroll processes
You need to have:
- 3+ year PeopleSoft or other Payroll system experience
- Knowledge of APAC payroll process will be an advantage
- Accounting and taxation knowledge is preferred
- Fluency in English is essential
- Proficiency in speaking and writing Chinese (Mandarin preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Office
- Strong attention to detail; able to multi-tasks and meet deadlines
- A sense of urgency and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.