What’s the role?
Bloomberg’s Supply Chain Operations department is seeking a Planner to work within the Supply Chain Planning team in Hong Kong, who will be developing and executing Supply and Demand requirements of Bloomberg equipment and other materials in APAC region.
What will you do:
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to verify demand inputs in order to put together a demand plan for 40 materials across the entire region in order to provide a sound base for a net requirements plan that ensures perfect service for internal and external customers
- Achieving yearly goals for KPIs/Metrics such as Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Bias and Inventory Turns
- Working closely with various groups in Supply Chain and Technical Operations regionally
- Working with Warehouse function and other Planners to optimize regional inventory
- Using SAP functionality and currently established tools to maintain stock transport requisitions/orders and master data such as safety stock, rounding value, and planned delivery time
- Troubleshooting SAP system issues and testing new functionality in SAP
You need to have:
- 3-5 years of Supply/Demand or relevant planning experience
- Proven experience in optimizing lead times and logistic patterns
- In-depth knowledge of SAP / SCM / MRP / DRP is required.
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.