Pricing Contributions Team Leader (North Asia)
Posted May 21, 2018 - Requisition No. 67161
We are the Content Acquisition and Business Management team (or CABM for short). We form an integral part of the Global Data department, and we’re responsible for acquiring and publishing all the OTC pricing data which makes Bloomberg so powerful. We build and manage relationships with the many financial institutions, market associations and government agencies who provide Bloomberg with OTC pricing data, and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to enrich our data content. Equally importantly, we’re the ones who manage the design, building and troubleshooting of the site-to-site technology which links data providers up to Bloomberg.
An exciting opportunity has opened up in APAC for an experienced, driven leader to become the Pricing Contributions Team Leader for North Asia. Covering both the sales and implementation/support side of the business, you will be managing a team of motivated and experienced representatives across Hong Kong, Japan, China and Korea.
We’ll trust you to
- Manage the Pricing Contributions team across North Asia (Hong Kong, Japan, China and Korea) – you’ll need to be a strong and dedicated leader capable of managing, mentoring and developing a diverse team of people
- Evaluate and monitor the success of your team against regional and global metrics
- Service clients and data contributors across Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea and China
- Plan and execute your business strategy by working closely with the other CABM managers in APAC and across the globe. You’ll need to be able to drive your own team’s agenda while ensuring that this aligns with the wider goals of the department and company
- Deeply understand the demands of our clients and data contributors, and the markets in which they operate. Working hand-in-hand with internal groups such as Sales, News and Engineering you will harness your team’s diverse expertise and skillsets to ensure that we continually exceed the expectations our customers have of Bloomberg
You’ll need to have
- Strong, well-practised leadership skills with several years’ experience of people management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- In-depth understanding of the OTC pricing space, and an excellent appreciation of the commercial landscape in which Bloomberg operates
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build influential relationships with multiple internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Passion for diversity and inclusion, with a true understanding of its importance to our business
We’d love to see
- Experience managing a team in the APAC region, ideally with remote management experience
- Fluency in an Asian language – ideally Mandarin
If this sounds like you
Apply! If we think you’re a good match, we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.