Production Project Manager - Marketing, Hong Kong (12 months contract)
Posted Sep 25, 2023 - Requisition No. 120229
The Bloomberg Marketing Studio is Bloomberg's in-house creative, brand, content, and digital marketing group, driving projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, both internally and externally. We synthesize consumer and competitive insights, deep knowledge of our businesses and offerings, and world-class creativity to ensure the most compelling experiences possible for our brand. From supercharging our client pitches to inspiring our employees to go where others aren’t, our team is committed to making Bloomberg a brand that is best in its class and seen as a leader. And what makes us even better is that, together, our team represents a truly global collection of perspectives and experiences.
We’re seeking a highly organized and motivated person who’ll offer support in multiple areas including managing straight to production creative projects, offering ongoing support to our integrated PM team, as well as supporting in the upkeep and maintenance of our project management tool, Asana, within our APAC region.
We will trust you to:
- Independently vet new project requests, identify where there is still information gaps and work to resolve them
- Effectively coordinate, manage, and prioritize multiple production projects involving multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Work through resourcing issues and present solutions to project management team
- Move projects forward, ensuring the right resources (internal or external) are assigned to the right projects and all necessary parties are informed of the status
- Motivate and support creative teams to get work done
- Showcase a keen attention to detail and communicate project expectations to the appropriate teams in a timely manner
- Understand and follow processes, yet not afraid to ask questions or offer alternative ways of working
- Provide Asana admin support in region, answering questions and working with other regional admins on any issues or concerns that need attention
- Build solid relationships and trust with all teams within Marketing [MM, events, Studio functions] globally
- Participate in daily or weekly status meetings, ensuring all key status documents are updated in a timely manner
- Jump in and support areas outside their day to day role as needed
- Lead by example and personify our company's ethics and values
You will need to have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a high-volume global creative agency or similar
- Ability to manage multiple projects with high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to follow, explain and reinforce process in a clear, concise way
- Familiarity with print/digital deliverable specs, with experience working with internal and external vendors
- Resilience and tenacity to overcome obstacles and maintain progress and composure in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to act decisively, maintaining a diplomatic demeanor when managing expectations or resolving conflicts
- Experience in Asana a plus
- Experience working across global teams [APAC, NYC and London] a plus
- Comfortable working in a complexed matrix environment
You could be the one.
At Bloomberg, we focus on what makes each person unique, interesting, unexpected, and even untraditional. The job description here includes everything we think would help someone to perform the role. If you think you may be a good candidate, even if you don’t match every last detail listed, we’d really like to hear from you. Let’s get the conversation started.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We’re individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and experiences who take on big challenges and create even bigger impact through our work. We’re interested in what makes you you, and how we can create opportunities for you to channel your unique, personal energy and grow to your fullest potential.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.
Contract will be administered by third-party vendor as a dispatched worker arrangement with Bloomberg.