Project Manager - Marketing
Posted Jul 20, 2018 - Requisition No. 68271
The Studio is Bloomberg's in-house creative group. Working on assignments for digital, print, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects, the Studio has editorial, digital, design, video, production and project management capabilities. The Studio drives projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, rolling out campaigns both internally and externally. The team works across a global workflow, with staff in all our major offices. Our Integrated Project Managers ensure the smooth running of project work flowing through the studio, coordinating tasks and activities with creative teams, marketing managers and stakeholders to meet deadlines.
The Studio is seeking a highly organized Integrated Project Manager. You’ll be flexible in the way you work: part project manager, part production manager and part traffic manager.
The role is responsible for bringing control to project activities in Asia Pacific, while coordinating closely on with the wider team in London/New York. You must be able to solve problems as they arise and manage multiple active projects to meet tight deadlines.
We'll trust you to:
- Act as the first point of contact and problem solver for any project issues the Asia Pacific marketing team encounter
- Ensure the right resources are assigned to the right projects, negotiating resource assignments in real-time.
- Create project timelines and track complex projects through all stages of creative development - from briefing to production and final delivery; maintaining/adjusting workflow as needed.
- Assign, manage and traffic tickets and deliverables
- Work with Marketing Managers and production teams to manage project budgets. Communicate scope, timing and/or budget changes to team members and key stakeholders, developing contingency plans as needed.
- Assist in managing outside resources/vendors by gathering estimates, obtaining budget approvals, creating purchase orders, handing off work and tracking progress.
- Gather specs from media partners and review with creative teams.
- Oversee end-to-end development of complex campaigns and creative projects across the creative, digital and video teams within the Marketing team.
- Lead creative/stakeholder team(s) to work through logistical, timing and communication issues that will arise during the lifespan of a project.
- Build relationships and operate as liaison between project team members, Marketing Managers and Event Planners.
You need to have:
- 5+ years in a high-volume global creative agency or similar.
- Extremely strong organisational skills.
- A keen eye on the goals and objectives of the project-both for business stakeholders and Studio teams.
- Solid understanding of the creative process and cross-media ad specs (print, out-of-home and digital).
- Experience validating briefs and objectives, deadlines and deliverables and requesting specific details necessary to commence the work.
- Resilience and tenacity to overcome obstacles and maintain progress in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal direction.
- Experience running regular status meetings, creative review sessions and update meetings, and coordinating next steps.
- Ability to act decisively, maintaining a diplomatic demeanour when managing expectations or resolving conflicts
We’d love to see:
- Experience using WorkFront or similar project management tool
- Acrobat Pro and all MS Office software proficiency
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.