Project Manager, Client Services Bloomberg Media, APAC (12 Months Contract)
Posted Aug 9, 2021 - Requisition No. 93032
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
Bloomberg Media is looking for a Project Manager to join our APAC Client Services team. We are looking for a customer-service oriented individual who will oversee the successful delivery of creative solutions projects, from the stage of pre-booking to campaign completion including large-scale, integrated programs. You will be key in driving projects, keeping on budget, on time, creating a supportive role for the multiple teams with time lines, estimates, scopes of work & detailed project updates. Strong project management skills are critical as the role involves daily contact with clients and agencies, working with the sales team to manage external relationships.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Strategy, Creative, Media Planning, Ad Operations, Data Science & Insights and Editorial.
- Track and develop project plans / timelines and manage cross-functional teams to deliver work that is on strategy, time and budget
- Build strong, trusting relationships and own communications with clients, agencies and colleagues across different departments
- Ensure we are meeting — and exceeding — client expectations
- Update internal systems with required project updates
- Provide strategic and operational support across the team as needed
- Build a strong working knowledge of the Bloomberg Media ecosystem
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience driving results and growth in line with company objectives and goals
- Extensive project management experience, ideally either at media owner or agency side
- Experience with facilitating projects involving content management systems and Ad server platforms, ideally across platforms (print, TV, digital)
- Experience in a client-service organization with creative and account teams
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, working well under tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of digital media - Digital Asset Management and other web & mobile based technologies
- Familiarity in CMS and/or Ad Serving platforms
- An understanding of digital media planning and tracking implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- An ability to collaborate with a diverse team, show good judgment and self-reliant skills
- Experience in optimisation and reporting
- A positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to drive projects to completion in a fast moving environment.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.