Recruiting Partner - Corporate Functions & Support
Posted Sep 6, 2021 - Requisition No. 94006
Challenging. Surprising. Fast-paced. Purposeful. Life at Bloomberg is many things, but it’s never dull. We’re a truly global business with a truly diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being open, inclusive and collaborative — and in providing a work environment that inspires our employees to be their best. At Bloomberg, we work on purpose. All of us engage in meaningful work, delivering leading edge products and solutions that shape the industry and are critical to our customers. You’ll also get to work at a company that lives its values and provides employees with opportunities to give back. Whether you thrive on the energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, or the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough, we’ll give you more than a job. We’ll give you the opportunity to do amazing work you couldn’t do anywhere else.
We are the Global Data, Support and Corporate Functions recruitment team with colleagues based across New York, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We manage full life-cycle recruitment for roles across Bloomberg’s Corporate Functions business - a dynamic and visible portfolio that includes Marketing, Government Relations, Philanthropy and Finance. We also recruit roles into Bloomberg’s Support businesses including Workplace Operations and Supply Chain which are crucial to the smooth running of our offices and distribution of Bloomberg hardware via our global supply chain networks to our clients. We know our success comes from a partnership with our managers and HR colleagues. We work in a fast-paced environment, and we are always focused on developing creative sourcing strategies to hire the best talent.
Who you are:
You are an energetic, commercial, creative and collaborative recruiter who believes that talent is the fuel that makes the business world go around. You don’t just transact but inject advice, well thought-out sourcing strategies and key market insights at every step of the recruiting process. You aren't shy when it comes to building an external network, and you understand the importance of investment in partnering with your clients to help find and select the most suitable diverse talent. You’re a natural connector. You bring a deep commitment to building an inclusive workforce, person by person and team by team. Finally, you know the APAC corporate functions and support landscape well and just how critical it is to find the right problem solvers, doers, leaders and innovators in order to compete in a marketplace of emergent platforms, products and talent.
We’ll trust you to:
- Fully understand the current and future talent needs and challenges of your respective businesses, working with team leaders and managers to build and execute effective talent acquisition strategies
- Manage the full lifecycle recruitment process for mid-to-senior level hires, from writing job descriptions, to reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates, offer negotiation/closing, and onboarding
- Adopt a hi-touch recruitment approach throughout all this process, be it through regular feedback to candidates, hiring managers and other internal partners
- Directly source talent, through internal and external means, both for open roles as well as building future pipeline
- Interpret and use internal and external market data to influence and drive initiatives
- Work closely with your HR partners - Business Partners, Talent Leadership & Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Relations, and Immigration, to be an effective and trusted strategic partner to your business stakeholders
- Have a holistic talent management view through building strong working relationships with regional and global HR peers, to find opportunities and challenges impacting your businesses, and driving pivotal initiatives collaboratively
- Stay on top of market, employment and macro trends affecting the various departments you're responsible for recruiting into
- Partner with internal stakeholders and communities as well as external organisations, to continuously improve and enhance our diverse recruitment strategies
- Represent the Bloomberg brand in every interaction
You’ll need to have:
- Over 5 years of recruitment experience, successfully recruiting experienced professionals within at least one, or ideally more of the following areas: Corporate Functions (i.e. Marketing, External Relations, Events and Philanthropy), Supply Chain and Workplace Operations
- A combination of agency/search firm and in-house experience
- The ability to execute on recruiting assignments and the aptitude to make decisions independently with limited information
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills; a consultative approach; the ability to influence multiple partners without direct authority; and network effectively within a global matrixed organisation
- Proven track record in making decisions based on data and market insights
- Strong candidate assessment and interviewing skills
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, human resources information systems, and other recruiting-related applications
- The ability to communicate and present to senior partners and executives with ease
We’d love to see:
- Forward thinking, constantly looking for gaps and seizing opportunities
- Experience recruiting across APAC region
- Experience implementing successful diversity sourcing strategies/campaigns
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.