Regional Customer service - Print Production services
Posted Oct 2, 2019 - Requisition No. 78755
Come join our award winning team. BINK, Bloomberg LP's global in-house print operation offers offset, digital, wide-format printing and fulfillment services. With a global team and print facilities located in New York, New Jersey, London, Tokyo and Hong Kong, the operation serves over 19,000 customers in 192 global offices, producing over 47,000 print requests in one year. We liaise with business departments across the Firm to produce the highest quality print products. On a daily basis, the team receives challenging print requests and provides the best possible solutions.
Our ideal candidate is a hand’s on fluent English and Mandarin speaking senior print specialist that is outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with years of experience in printing and customer service. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good computer skills, and strong problem solving skills.
- Strengthen existing vendor partnerships and build new ones to add value to the business
- Collect, report and evaluate productivity to manager, escalate and initiate any needed improvements
- Negotiate, organize, schedule, and budget for a multitude of projects
- Stay on top of industry standards and trends and identify new technologies that can be leveraged by Bloomberg
- Analyze vendor and industry standard reporting, identify trends and gaps in order to enhance and maximize utilization
- Manage routine to complex pressroom activities
- Create project schedules for prepress, print, fulfillment, and shipping tasks
- Manage projects through production and approval processes
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and make decisions to solve customer inquiries and production challenges
- Multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail and quality
- Establish and strengthen customer relationship and stakeholder partnerships to add value to the business
- Negotiate, organize, schedule, and budget for regional print projects
- Conduct weekly customer and business partner outreach to ensure alignment on priorities and quality of work
- Align with global print leadership team to conduct quarterly business reviews for the region
We will trust you to:
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and make decisions to fix any production issues
- Display confidence, emotional intelligence and decisiveness
- Support Bloomberg FSC procedures and audits
- Understand digital, offset, and wide format equipment capabilities
- Extensive vendor management experience
- Project Manage print requests in collaboration with internal BINK team, internal stakeholders, and external vendors
- Champion an environment of teamwork and collaboration globally
- Exhibit extraordinary customer service skills
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with a variety of stakeholders across all levels
- Develop and maintain solid client/team relationships
You will need to have:
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- A comprehensive understanding of print planning methodology and all phases of print production
- Knowledge of artwork/computer file requirements as related to the print request.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Quite Imposing and Enfocus PitStop
If this sounds like you:Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: www.blpcareers.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.