Regional Market Analyst
Posted Dec 17, 2019 - Requisition No. 80268
Bloomberg Intelligence provides a comprehensive view of an industry and its key constituents and, combined with the power of the Bloomberg Professional® service, gives you unsurpassed depth and breadth at the sector, industry and company levels. Bloomberg Intelligence also offers valuable written analysis, industry data and interactive charting and functions from a team of independent experts, giving trading and investment professionals deep insight into where crucial industries stand today and where they may be heading next.
The Regional Market Analyst will create, curate and promote important research ideas for each BI region. In this role, you will work closely with the Directors of Research, Regional Content Leaders and Editorial team to create industry and cross-industry or cross-regional research reports. In addition, you will help select key research ideas and add local market content for the regional morning note.
The Regional Market Analyst will have significant interaction with the Bloomberg Enterprise Sales team, coordinating regular trainings on how to position research ideas and dashboards with clients as well as helping with individual requests. You will also coordinate with Central Marketing to facilitate the regional marketing plans of the BI analysts in the region.
You’ll need to have:
- 3 or more years of industry experience on the buy and/or sell sides.
- 1 or more years producing original equity or credit research (or a demonstrated strong interest in research).
- Demonstrated history of increasing client engagement within financial services.
- Experience measuring performance and communicating with data to management.
- Deep understanding of client workflows, and cross asset knowledge.
- Superior communication, both written and verbal – with particular emphasis on research curation and presentation delivery skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently in an organized and thoughtful manner.
If this sounds like you:
Apply and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are. In the meantime, feel free to have a look at this: https://www.techatbloomberg.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.