Regional Project Manager - Marketing
Posted Aug 12, 2020 - Requisition No. 84343
The Studio is Bloomberg's in-house creative group. Working on assignments for digital, print, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects, the Studio has editorial, digital, design, video, production and project management capabilities. The Studio drives projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, rolling out campaigns both internally and externally. The team works across a global workflow, with staff in all our major offices. Our project managers ensure the smooth running of project work flowing through the studio, coordinating tasks and activities with creative teams, marketing managers and stakeholders to meet deadlines.
The Studio is seeking a highly organized Project Manager. You’ll be flexible in the way you work: part project manager, part production manager and part traffic manager.
The role is responsible for bringing control to project activities in Asia Pacific, while coordinating closely on with the wider team in London/New York. You must be able to solve problems as they arise and manage multiple active projects to meet tight deadlines.
We trust you to manage the following:
- End-to-end project management of online and offline marketing deliverables
- Activity and Resource Planning
- Organising and motivating of project team(s)
- Time management and monitoring of progress
- Analysing and managing project risks
- Relationships with stakeholders
- Problem solving for resourcing and capacity issues
You need to have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a high-volume global creative agency or similar.
- A solid understanding of the creative process across all channels.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects and deliverables in parallel.
- Experience in validating briefs, deadlines and deliverables – Knowing when necessary to challenge and negotiate.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation, being confident within your decisionmaking whist under pressure in fast pace environment.
- Meeting the goals and objectives for business stakeholders and Studio teams, ensuring process if followed.
- Workfront experience required/a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.