Sales Client Manager - Hong Kong (12 Month Contract)
Posted Jan 20, 2023 - Requisition No. 113569
If you want to change the world - Bloomberg. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else.
As part of our growth in Asia, Bloomberg Media is seeking an experienced sales project manager to support key accounts across the APAC region. Are you people focused? Do you have the skill to bring people together across key projects? Do you believe in the power of experience? The role will oversee client engagement programmes across our most valued clients – ensuring they received the best of Bloomberg. Everyday.
Working with the sales team we will trust you to:
- Spearhead our client relationship and engagement programmes to ensure best in class client experience.
- Be responsible for overall client success.
- Using our voice of customer research anticipate and create new experiences to meet unrealised client needs.
- Develop always on communication strategies that keep our core clients up to date with new opportunities and new news from Bloomberg.
- Alongside BLIVE (our event team) manage Bloomberg event invitations and experiences across key clients.
- Working alongside internal stakeholders realise wider Bloomberg opportunities including BNEF, BNE and Philanthropy teams.
- Working with internal marketing team create marketing and relationship strategies.
- Working with internal marketing manage subscription outreach and invitations.
- Manage core client databases and work with legal and risk management where required.
- 4+ years in similar project manager roles.
- An ability to collaborate with a diverse teams, show good judgment and self-reliant skills.
- Have a collaborative spirit. Be someone who is keen to bring people together.
- Experience in managing senior external and internal stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of the media industry and a self-starting well rounded approach.
- Ability to effectively multi task, account manage, strategise and develop business.
- Great communication skills in English, a pro-active and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Collaboration mindset and being able to work well in teams across borders.
You’ll need to have:
We would love to see:
Does this sound like you?
Apply via our careers website! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.
Contract will be administered by third-party vendor as a dispatched worker arrangement with Bloomberg.