Senior Facilities Manager - Hong Kong
Posted Oct 17, 2019 - Requisition No. 79047
We are committed to delivering the highest standards in terms of our facilities and services, thereby demonstrating just how much Bloomberg looks after our employees and our clients. We are highly detail-focused and constantly looking for ways that we can improve our offices and enhance our customer experience. As a one-stop-shop for all manner of inquiries, we collaborate with a multitude of internal departments on a global level in order to deliver fast and effective solutions. In Facilities, we are instrumental to the success of the business by providing a workplace that allows our employees to excel in their roles, an environment that they actively want to spend time in and are proud to share with our customers and business partners.
What's the role?
We are seeking an enthusiastic Facilities Site Manager to support and add value to our office in Hong Kong, where you will be based. Additional responsibilities may include remote management of our sites across APAC region, which will include periodic travel to these locations.
We’ll trust you to:
- Lead all Facilities portions of the office
- Conduct regular site inspections, space management; and record and/or report using a variety of tools and software
- Conduct operational cost analysis, budgeting, invoice reviews, cost tracking
- Build purchasing requests
- Liaise with vendors and functional managers to assist in regional projects
- Implement and maintain Bloomberg’s Facilities Global Standards, which focus on extraordinary cleanliness, maintenance neatness, and pantry services
- Provide Elite, dedicated customer services
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Have daily interaction with vendors and internal Bloomberg staff at all levels
- Coordinate/ensure organizational processes and procedure are followed
- Manage the Facilities ticketing system, including handling tickets for assigned customer base, and other software platforms for data collection, verification, and analyses.
- Have a strong sense of ownership for the office and make sure that it is meticulously maintained, relaying maintenance needs to the vendor managers on duty
- Assist with events, catering, group activities, and guest to the building
- Work closely with the security team to create a safe and secure environment for visitors and employees alike
- Ensure the office, its staff and activities follow local health and safety and any other legislation
- Provide account management, cost control, property, and general office management to support various department business needs
- Focused on driving world class Environmental performance and sustainability outcomes
You'll need to have:
- Experience within the Facilities & Hospitality, Project management, corporate real estate, or corporate services industry
- Strong customer service experience
- Technical and operational Facilities Management with experience of mechanical systems (HVAC, Lighting and BMS systems)
- Proven knowledge and track record of property management, leases, construction terms and practices, with strong working knowledge of sophisticated building systems
- Experience working within a technical facilities management environment handling hard services
- Knowledge and expertise in MEP infrastructure systems, building management systems, and building controls
- Good customer service / relationship management skills / excellent interpersonal skills
We’d love to see:
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Power point
- Availability for travel and to work weekends on occasion
- A phenomenal teammate with strong social, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Related degree in administration, architecture, engineering, facilities and / or building management (Not mandatory)
- Experience with assisting / coordinating events
- Great communication skills in English and Cantonese
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll be in touch with next steps if you're a fit. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.