Senior Payroll Analyst
Posted Jun 20, 2018 - Requisition No. 67732
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength and delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 315,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg's enterprise solutions build on the company's core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Bloomberg BNA, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, the Internet and three magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets and Bloomberg Pursuits, covers the world with more than 2,400 news and multimedia professionals at more than 150 bureaus in 73 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 15,000 people in 192 locations around the world.
What’s the Role?
We are currently looking for an APAC Payroll Analyst to join the team in Hong Kong. Within this role you will be expected to process regional payroll operations, whilst ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and compliance through the research, development and administration of efficient payroll policies and operating procedures. You are happy to be "hands-on" in all aspects of our team's work. Most of all, they are client-service oriented with excellent critical thinking and communication skills.
We’ll trust you to:
- Responsible as the main payroll owner for some of the APAC countries
- Manage payroll requests/enquiries to resolutions
- Work collaboratively with respective stakeholders and be a focal point for client specific issues, communicate in a professional manner and constantly strive for providing excellent customer service
- Partner with external vendors to ensure payroll deliverables are compliant, accurate and on time
- Recommending process enhancements and continuous improvement to the team
You'll need to have:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience directly in the Asia Pacific region with knowledge in local statutory requirements
- With proven problem solving skills and ability to work with all levels of stakeholders
- Strong collaboration and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency, with attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and adapt to change quickly
- Fluent in spoken and written English is critical
- Preferably able to speak and read Chinese
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.