Supply & Distribution Planner – APAC Supply Chain
Posted Jul 2, 2020 - Requisition No. 83709
What’s the role?
Bloomberg Supply Chain is seeking for a Supply & Distribution Planner to be a part of the APAC Supply Chain Planning team, who will forecast customer equipment demand, position inventory availability for APAC and balance demand & supply requirement of Bloomberg customer equipment and materials. The Supply Chain Planner will collaborate closely with Operations in order to deliver the best service quality to Bloomberg customers.
What will you do:
- Develop and execute supply and distribution plan for 500+ key SKUs across 40+ locations in the APAC region to meet internal and external customers' needs
- Manage distribution schedule and arrange stock transportation orders to FSLs on daily basis
- Monitor actual demand vs forecast to proactively adjust and communicate the supply plan execution
- Review supply actual against plan on regular basis with actions for improvement
- Work with various stakeholders in different business markets to optimize inventory level in the region by reviewing safety stock, lead time and volatility in demand and supply plan
- Work with various functions in Supply Chain in different business markets to optimize cost and lead time
- Maintain master data in planning book to ensure forecast on the SKUs that aligning with supply plan in hardware NPI and EOL process
- Involve in projects for system enhancement, automation, continuous process improvements, and etc.
You need to have:
- 5-7 years of Planning experience
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience
- Proven knowledge in forecasting and inventory management
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Fluency in English is required
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.