Supply Chain Operation Professional
Posted Aug 27, 2020 - Requisition No. 84614
Bloomberg Supply Chain Operations is seeking for a highly calibrated individual to join the team supporting the Greater China region. Partner up with the APAC Supply Chain teams, delivering world-class customer services to enhance satisfaction for both internal stakeholders and external clients.
The Supply Chain Operations lead will manage and drive a seamless operation in Warehouse Management, Logistics Operations and Returns Management through vendor managed sites. Monitor & manage vendor performances to ensure key performance index are met and drive for continuous improvement. Close collaboration with vendors and stakeholders to streamline supply chain processes and make suggestions to improvement opportunities. Automate data collection processes to generate data driven management tools.
As a key member of Supply Chain Operations, the objective is to drive a continuous improvement (CI) culture across all Supply Chain functions. Participate in CI initiatives development and implementation with data driven results. Be a Subject Matter Expert of Supply Chain Operations to standardize processes throughout the region, while in alignment of global initiatives. Establish a Center of Excellence to promote & share best practices across the region.
We'll trust you to:
- Delivering best-in-class customer service experience for internal stakeholders & external clients by managing a seamless operations from order processing to shipment delivery, ensuring shipment quality
- Monitor vendor daily Warehouse & Logistics operations to ensure performance meets KPI. Drive continuous improvement initiatives with vendors to improve operational efficiency while delivering competitive cost solutions
- Handle shipping documents and/or other documentation in order to streamline supply chain processes, provide suggestions & improvement plans to improve supply chain procedures, driving process simplifications
- Manage the returns management of equipment, enhancing the reverse logistics processes. Offer best-fitted solutions to internal stakeholders & external clients with returns and exchanges of equipment
- Drive continuous improvement in ERP system leverage and reporting capabilities, automate data generating processes for management dashboards & operational health reports. Transparent supply chain measures such as customer satisfactions, vendor performances and cost budgeting
- Design & implement supply chain training programs for internal personnel and external supply chain partners, promote & share best practices culture across Supply Chain teams
You'll need to have:
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in Supply Chain / logistics / warehouse / inventory or other related field
- Hands on experience with SAP
- Demonstrate improvement results by streamlining operational and business processes
- Analytical mindset, proven ability to manage the business with data driven analysis
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills with emphasis on maintaining good working relationships with business partners, colleagues and stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Chinese (verbal & written)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. In the meantime further information around our Supply Chain Operations can be found here - https://www.bloomberg.com/careers/blog/exactly-supply-chain/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com