Talent Coordinator - Hong Kong
Posted May 24, 2019 - Requisition No. 75281
First impressions can make or break a candidate's perception of a workplace. This is why our Talent Coordinator role is about more than scheduling interviews and hosting prospective employees.
It is about building a candidate-friendly journey from start to finish, and using the opportunity to connect candidates to the "wow" of working at Bloomberg (that we as employees feel every single day!). Our specialists ensure a positive interview process by handling all the details, so our candidates can focus on the Bloomberg experience, not on where their next meeting is.
We'll trust you to:
- Embody the Bloomberg culture by being a brand ambassador and providing a consistent, high touch experience, in every candidate interaction.
- Actively maintain clear lines of communication with candidates, vendors, recruiters and hiring managers
- Organise interviews, communicate interview details, and host interview visits in a high volume environment
- Collaborate with your recruiter to build strategic plans for attracting, engaging, and bringing the best talent to Bloomberg.
- Support with researching, planning, and organising logistics of recruitment events
- Be responsible for the maintenance and data integrity of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Handle candidate expense reimbursement and agency invoices
- Possess excellent administrative and organisation skills with great attention to detail
- Effectively run simultaneous projects and successfully prioritise tasks
- Help drive recruitment for select requisitions and client groups
- Support all aspects of contingent worker hiring process for the region
- Actively participate and contribute ideas to process efficiency, improvement and recruitment strategies
- Maintain data governance throughout the recruitment life-cycle and produce ad-hoc reports as required
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years of prior work experience with strong coordination background
- Excellent people skills, developed through experience in customer service or other client-facing roles
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn additional programs as needed, such as Workday
We'd love to see:
- Prior experience in Human Resources/Recruiting
- A basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.