Talent Coordinator - Entry Level Recruiting, Hong Kong
Posted Oct 8, 2021 - Requisition No. 96257
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other and collaboration is key to our success. And through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
First impressions can make or break a candidate's perception of a workplace. This is why our Entry Level Talent Coordinator role is about more than scheduling interviews and hosting prospective employees - it's about working in partnership with our Recruiters to build an extraordinary and memorable experience; a candidate-friendly journey from start to finish, introducing them to the "wow" of working at Bloomberg (that we as employees experience every single day!)
Be part of a close-knit and inspiring entry level recruitment team, passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate experience. You'll ensure a seamless interview process by handling all the details, so our candidates can focus on their Bloomberg experience - and our business leaders on selecting the best possible talent into the Company. You will also have the opportunity to be part of and run regional and global projects, and experience programme management first-hand.
We'll trust you to:
- Embody the Bloomberg culture by being a brand ambassador and providing a consistent, high touch experience, in every candidate interaction
- Actively maintain clear lines of communication with candidates, vendors, recruiters and hiring managers
- Support with research, planning, and organising logistics of recruitment events
- Be responsible for the maintenance and data integrity of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Effectively manage all interview scheduling tasks, including assessment day management, candidate & business communication, travel, candidate reimbursement and interview hosting, ensuring responsibilities are successfully prioritised and SLA's are consistently met
- Effectively run simultaneous projects and successfully prioritise tasks
- Actively participate and contribute ideas to process efficiency, improvement and recruitment strategies
- Partner with the business, recruiters, sourcers, vendors and the wider HR team to ensure we continually focus on hiring the best talent as quickly as possible
- Be responsible for data governance throughout the recruitment lifecycle and produce ad hoc reports as required
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years of prior work experience with strong coordination background
- Excellent interpersonal skills and solid attention to detail, as well as an ability to operate with large volumes, urgency and prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic environment
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn additional programs as needed, such as Workday
- Authentic passion for providing unparalleled levels of customer service
- Business proficiency and fluency in English is required
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal to handle discussions and work with all levels of internal and external customers, including high level stakeholders
We'd love to see:
- Prior experience in an HR coordination or Recruitment role, preferably within entry level/campus recruiting
- A genuine interest in data analytics and reporting, with strong Excel skills
- Overview knowledge of Recruiting, HR concepts, policies and procedures
- Strong alignment with our culture values
- Passion to learn and develop skills within recruitment, with interest to support recruiter and sourcing activities for wider team
If this sounds like you, submit your application, and we'll get in touch on the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.