Head of HR Operation APAC
Posted Mar 2, 2018 - Requisition No. 65579
We are looking for a talented individual to lead our APAC HR Shared Services team in Hong Kong. You will join the Asia Pacific HR Leadership team and dual report to the Global Head of HR Shared Services based in New York and the APAC Head of Human Resources based in Hong Kong.
Global People Services is the first point of contact for all employees. Responsible for providing amazing customer service, solving problems, being there in times of need for our employees, driving technology and process transformation which improves our customer service to our employees.
You will lead a team of HR professionals located in Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and China responsible for delivering end to end HR advice and direction to managers and employees. The team is supported by a group of experts within the HR function who partner on complex issues relating to mobility, recruiting, HR technology, diversity, immigration, taxation, benefits, payroll and labor relations.
The leadership opportunity is significant - you will coach and develop the HR advisors enabling them to offer premier customer service through consultation with employees on topics that cover a full range of HR-related programs and policies, as well as assisting employees in navigating Bloomberg's HR technology solutions. You'll use your process and technology experience - combined with your sound judgement, to ensure the best outcomes for our employees and the organisation when it comes to solving complex issues. Finally, you will coach your team to grow and develop to do the same.
There is also a significant transformation agenda to contribute to so if you have a track record of improving processes, how technology enables efficiency and ultimately driving customer service improvements - this is the role for you! you will be tasked with identifying trends in business requests, determining solutions to enable a better customer experience and adjusting the service model as needed. You will analyze key data points to drive decisions that impact service levels and WOW our customers. Understanding key performance indicators (Ticketing/Workday) will assess team's ability to provide excellent service and forecast peaks and valleys of workflow.
If you are someone who enjoys a challenge, with lots of energy, like to lead change and can handle a world filled with shades of grey, we want to speak to you today.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of HR, shared services or call center experience
- 5+ years leadership experience acquired within a HR or customer service team preferred
- Ability to establish relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation within and outside of HR
- Experience working with enterprise HR systems (Workday) preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, Workday reporting or similar preferred
- Experience in quality assurance, call monitoring, incident management
- Experience of HR transformation programs especially ones involving process/systems change
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures and best practices particularly in a central service-delivery model
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally and appropriately
- Ability to meet deadlines with proven attention to detail, interpersonal and analytical skills
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
Apply, and we'll get in touch and let you know what the next steps are. In the meantime, have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.