Treasury Specialist - APAC region
Posted May 17, 2019 - Requisition No. 75180
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a bold edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy, innovation—which is where you come in. At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, and news and media services nurtures innovation and empowers clients—and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
The Bloomberg APAC Cash and Treasury Team is part of Bloomberg LP Global Finance and SAP Solutions Group. We are responsible for ensuring we have adequate and efficient banking structures that allow for optimal liquidity management, together with fast, accurate and adapted payment delivery.
You will be part of the APAC Cash and Treasury team fully responsible for the management of cash, liquidity and payment disbursement in the APAC Region. Being engaged in treasury initiatives and projects that will improve automation, controls and efficiencies within the payment space, as well as being responsible for implementing and ensuring compliance with banking regulations.
You like bringing new ideas to the table and welcome an environment where they can be tested and implemented. You love taking innovative ways and challenging the status quo whenever it makes sense commercially.
We will trust you to:
- Participate and contribute to the development of the group's strategies
- Maintain cordial relationships across all Global Treasury Teams and relationship banks
- Execute payments for the entire APAC region
- Responsible for Cash Applications
- Implement the most favourable banking structures
- Identify the most optimal and efficient liquidity solutions
- Ensure compliance in new APAC banking regulation
- Monitor risk and controls
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/or other equivalent- Cash & Treasury experience of at least 5 years- Preferably in house with a large multinational corporation- Experience in liquidity and account management- Experience in SWIFT Payment Messaging- Knowledge of Payment Factory Structures- A good knowledge of APAC Banking and Payment Regulations- The ability to prioritize high volume of activities and to meet tight deadlines- The desire to work in a dynamic and constantly changing environment- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- Strong time management and organisational skills- A self-starter with good social skills- Fully proficient in MS Office
We’d love to see:
- Recognized professional qualification, such as HKICPA or equivalent
- Flexible and hands-on in approach whenever necessary
- Experience in using SAP
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/careers/about/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.