User Support - Analytics, Risk Advanced Specialist - Hong Kong
Posted Oct 7, 2022 - Requisition No. 110111
We are the first line of defense and the first line of offense. We are the domain experts. We are a group of highly technical individuals who provide high-level support for Bloomberg’s sell-side and buy-side clients, working alongside Enterprise Sales and Product to influence client usage patterns, ensure accurate responses to our multi-asset analytics inquiries, gather feedback, mentor and educate new employees and develop them into future specialists with deep product knowledge.
We’ll trust you to:
- Address complex client questions in real-time and be responsible for providing the best possible user experience for our Enterprise Solutions clients via live messaging (Bloomberg IB) or email
- Conduct visits and training, and pitch our offerings to clients
- Participate in region-wide usage campaigns across a wide range of clients to cement our existing customer base and create opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell
- Work closely with Sales, Product and Engineering handling technical aspects of the sales process to ensure deals are closed
- Collect and act upon client product feedback to drive its development
- Attend product release calls to quickly learn, and then teach the new products to your peers and clients
- Conduct internal training for new hires on market concepts and related Bloomberg functionality as well as develop more Advanced Specialists in the region
- Create and maintain documentation and training content to be used by clients and colleagues
- Continuously increase product knowledge and relevant skill-sets to be aligned with business goals
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of risk management experience in financial services or a financial technology company
- A strong understanding of risk workflows at banks and corporates to act as a Subject Matter Expert and cascade that knowledge to your peers
- A good understanding of Fixed income, FX, Derivative products, trading workflows, and the regulatory landscape, and to use that knowledge to identify potential business opportunities
- Willingness to learn complex business and technology processes and actively contribute to their evolution
- Excellent customer services skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with our clients and internal business units
- Confident communication skills in English and Mandarin, and the ability to present internally and externally to groups of varying sizes
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.