Bloomberg Enterprise Sales, Southern Africa Team
Posted Nov 22, 2023 - Requisition No. 121738
You’re 4-7+ years into your career working in the financial services sector, preferably in a client facing or sales role. You are well versed with the financial markets and are keen to learn more. You thrive in a collaborative, fast paced, and inclusive culture. You want to continue to expand your sales skills by applying what you learn to identify and close revenue opportunities across an assigned client base.
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for a number of hires to join our Enterprise Sales team. We appreciate there is a lot to learn, and so to be sure of setting you up for success you’ll have an in-depth training plan on all things Bloomberg. Whether you want to execute on defensive and usage driven sales strategies across a subset of accounts; grow our business; or expand our specialist product offerings; you will spend time immersed in our clients' workflows and deepening your understanding of the various Bloomberg solutions.
As a member of the Enterprise sales team, we’ll trust you to:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue from our terminal business and broader technology & data suite
- Demonstrate sales creativity in combining our offerings or looking to build new, unique offerings which present strong return on investment for the firm
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do at all levels of their business. This will include terminal users, and other stakeholders who leverage our broader technology and data suite
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a consultative partner for your customers
- Display exceptional knowledge of our core terminal products and how workflows apply to specific customer groups and industry types
- Strong interest in sales with 4-7+ years of relevant client facing experience
- A hunger to learn; to immerse yourself in role and be motivated to constantly improve your knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of and interest in financial services and technology
- Proven track record to build and manage relationships at all levels
- Ambition, critical thinking skills and a passion for collaboration
- Outstanding presentation, training, and communication skills
You'll need to have:
We’d love to see:
- Previous experience in sales to the financial markets community
- Understanding of the Bloomberg Terminal and other Bloomberg products
- A consultative sales approach
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org