2018 Bloomberg New Energy Finance – Sales and Account Management Long Term Internship
Posted Jan 12, 2018 - Requisition No. 64413
Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) is a specialist research division of Bloomberg LP focused on the technology, finance, policy and economics creating change in the energy system. Our areas of focus include renewable energy, commodities, electric vehicles, and emerging technologies. BNEF is online, on mobile and on the Bloomberg Terminal. Our subscription service offers proprietary research, news, data and tools to our clients working in energy, financial services and government.
We are looking for a motivated individual interested in a career in sales and business development to join our commercial team in London for a 6 month internship (with potential to extend). You will work closely with sales and account management to prospect new business leads, engage our subscribers, and support our events. Our sales team works closely with BNEF analysts, as well as sales and research professionals across Bloomberg’s various business units.
We’ll trust you to:
- Respond directly to client and prospect requests as a front line customer service professional
- Engage in lead generation and cold calling, looking to target new clients as well as grow existing client relationships
- Work closely with our sales and account management professionals in achieving their targets
- Assist in the outreach and coordination of delegates for BNEF’s invite only events
- Set-up client accounts and reach out to new BNEF clients, providing them with initial onboarding information
You need to have:
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- A hunger for sales and business development
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to begin an internship from July 2018
We’d love to see:
- The ability to speak an additional European language
- Experience with Sales or Account Management
- An interest in clean energy, commodities, advanced transportation, and/or emerging technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org