2020 BloombergNEF - Sales Summer Intern
Posted Oct 3, 2019 - Requisition No. 78797
BloombergNEF (formerly Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF)), helps our clients gain a clear perspective on the technologies and financial, economic and policy trends driving the energy transformation. BNEF is online, on mobile and on the Terminal. We are a subscription service providing research and analysis to key stakeholders across the energy value chain. For more information about BNEF, go to https://about.bnef.com/.
BloombergNEF is looking for a dynamic self-starter to join our Commercial Team in London for a 10 week internship, starting 29th June 2020. This intern will work closely with our Account Management professionals on renewing existing clients and providing customer service, but will also get exposure to our new business Sales efforts as well.
We'll trust you to:
- Respond directly to client requests as a front line customer service professional
- Work with our Account Managers on communication to existing clients on matters such as renewal dates, delinquent invoices, and user lists, etc.
- Assist in the outreach and coordination of delegates for BNEF's invite only events
- Set-up client accounts and reach out to new BNEF clients, providing them with initial onboarding information
- Engage in generation and cold calling, looking to target new clients as well as grow existing client relationships
- Assist with sales campaigns by inputting information into internal Bloomberg tools as well as Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel and PowerPoint)
We'll need to have:
- A Bachelors' Degree or equivalent
- An interest in the energy market
- An interest in Sales and Account Management
- Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task
We'd love to see:
- Ability to speak an additional (European) language
- Experience with Sales or Account Management
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel “Inside Bloomberg”Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org