AIM Account Manager
Posted Oct 15, 2018 - Requisition No. 71268
Bloomberg AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
In this role, you will be managing accounts, providing and implementing solutions, as well as identifying and closing revenue opportunities with our clients across Europe. You will have daily interaction with clients, supporting our global users and some travel will be required. This role heavily interacts with multiple internal business areas across regions ensuring effective collaborations in providing the best solutions and service. Strong communication and project management skills are essential for this client-facing role.
You'll need to have:
- Strong understanding of financial markets including Equities, Fixed Income and derivatives
- A competent grasp of the buy-side workflow structure
- Proven track record of outstanding customer service, ideally servicing Financial Institutions
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow existing business relationships
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude to excel in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
- Second European language would be an advantage
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match apply and we’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Open Date - 15th October 2018
Close Date - 14th November 2018
Salary - Competitive & Benefits