AIM Implementation Specialist
Posted Apr 7, 2022 - Requisition No. 102349
Bloomberg Trading Solutions addresses the entire workflow with front-end portfolio, inventory, sales and trading, and Middle and Back Office operations solutions for both buy-side and sell-side firms.
Bloomberg AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
As a key member of the Implementation Team for our growing buy-side OMS business, we’ll trust you to ensure the implementation process pre-sales, post-sales through to solution go-live using your experience in project management and client relationship management. Based in London, you will provide critical support coverage for our clients across the Europe, Middle East and Africa, and as such a willingness and flexibility to travel will be needed. The suite of product which you will be supporting includes front office, trading, compliance and operations.
You’ll be competent in developing and documenting OMS implementation plans to client needs, and be able to actively identify risks and dependencies throughout the process. You’ll demonstrate credibility and deep product knowledge and a deep understanding of the buy side community, products uses, technology, operational workflow and trading activities.
We’ll trust you to:
- Support implementations activities working alongside colleagues in Sales and Account Management
- Maintain documentation throughout implementation and report on status, risks and dependencies for all client facing projects
- Acquire a deep exposure into AIM's offering across Front, Middle and Back Office solutions
- Manage close engagement with clients for a better on-boarding experience
- Work as the product advocate to increase usage post implementation
- Execute strategy to better penetrate our solutions and increase usage by time of go-live
- Demonstrate competency to some aspect of Front, Middle and Back Office solutions
You’ll need to have:
- Strong interest and knowledge in financial markets
- Strong Microsoft Application knowledge (Excel, Powerpoint, Project)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great organisation skills, a proactive attitude, and an ability to work well as a team
- A highly articulate, consultative approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience of running a buy side order management implementation
- Excellent Project Management skills. Ideally with a PMP / Prince 2 certification
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/trading-solutions/?utm_source=bloomberg-menu&bbgsum=DG-WS-09-13-TS-bbgmenu
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com