Bloomberg PolarLake delivers the world’s foremost Data Utility to the Financial Markets. Our clients experience immediate improvement in Data Quality, Operational Process & Control, Reaction to Change and Data Governance when they on-board to our Private Cloud - Hosted Service.
Why Bloomberg PolarLake?
At Bloomberg Polarlake, You’ll have the opportunity to go above and beyond as well as work on interesting challenging projects with a number of key partners both internally and externally. We are passionate about people who are excited by innovation, who care about our customers and want to help us achieve our mission to “Simplify Data Management”. If this sound like you. We’d love to hear from you.
What is Bloomberg PolarLake? Click on the link https://vimeo.com/191984727 and See for yourself!
We’ll trust you to:
- Be responsible for our client’s experience with our Data Management Utility, including giving presale demos to prospects, managing free trials and cultivating relationships
- Provide customer service during implementations, ensuring our clients receive the highest level of customer care
- Understand client requirements in detail, including data flows in/out of our Utility and how we interact with data vendors and technology partners
- Collect, articulate and prioritize new feature request from prospects and clients, work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to build and deliver enhancements
- Train clients on our Data Management Workstation
- Provide feedback to other PolarLake teams on client needs, competitor intelligence and market trends
You’ll need to have:
- Strong client facing skills and the ability to develop and maintain client relationships at all levels
- Passion for working with our clients to deliver successful implementations and being their advocate within PolarLake
- Enthusiasm to collaborate with colleagues
- Willingness for regular business travel
We’d love to see:
- Knowledge of our data vendor partner products, such as Thomson Reuters DataScope, ICE IDC & Markit
- Expert knowledge of security reference and price data and how clients use that data throughout their enterprise.
- Experience with Data Management tools and products
Our benefits are not bad either!!
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Health insurance for you and your dependents
- Life Assurance
- Disability Assurance
- Paid parental leave (4 weeks)
- Tax saver scheme
- Eye Care vouchers
- Bicycle storage and Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Discounts on Bloomberg sponsored events
- Fun events for employees, friends & family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.