The Bloomberg Marketing Studio:
The Bloomberg Marketing Studio is Bloomberg’s in-house marketing and design group. Working on assignments for digital, print, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects, we have both design and production capabilities. The design team has a strong hands-on approach to both concept development and brand systems. The production team ensures ideas are carried through from conceptual stages to execution. The Bloomberg Marketing Studio handles projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, both internally and externally.
We are looking for a self-starting, hands-on conceptual designer who will bring creative ideas and a fresh, stylish approach to each project.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be a 360 degree integrated thinker who is able to build and roll-out multi-channel campaigns in partnership with copywriting resources and other art directors globally
- Work within a defined but dynamic visual/brand system
- Utilise your digital design skills and experience working on digital marketing, website development, mobile web, mobile apps, and micro content
- Work closely with developers and printers in seeing complicated jobs through production
- Receive and interpret complex briefs, present ideas creatively and effectively
You’ll need to have:
- A strong sense of style, excellent skills in: typography, photography, and video
- Experience in the design and art direction of large-scale branding efforts, cohesive campaigns, and content marketing
- Strong operating knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin and Invision will be beneficial
- A flair for delivering visual concepts in the context of defined strategies and copy approaches
- A portfolio and website examples that demonstrate comprehensive understanding of type, photography, digital, and color management
- Industrial and environmental design experience, knowledge of motion graphics and interaction design, skills in art direction and experience directing shoots
- Solid experience in a similar role within a company or agency
- BA/BS degree required. Candidates with a degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Visual, Fine or Commercial Arts, Art Design or related field preferred
- Deep understanding of print and collateral design and production processes and interactive communications and delivery systems as well as industry best practices required
- Strong understanding of client communication
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Opening Date: May 8th 2017
Closing Date: June 5th 2017
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.