Posted Jun 9, 2022 - Requisition No. 104303
The Bloomberg Studio is Bloomberg's in-house content, creative and digital marketing group, working on assignments for print, digital, environmental, interactive and broadcast. Our creative team has a strong hands-on approach to both concept development and brand systems, across the full spectrum of our company, from financial products to media and philanthropy. We are part of a global group, with creative teams based in London, New York and Hong Kong.
A self-starting, hands-on conceptual art director with strong brand sensibilities and excellent skills in graphic design. You will bring original ideas and a fresh, intelligent approach to each project. We are looking for someone who takes ownership of their work and can drive it from start to finish.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be an integrated thinker who is able to create design concepts for multi-channel projects, including video, print, OOH, digital and events. You will work in partnership with copywriting and production teams, seeing the work through from concept to execution.
- Take an established brand system and expand it into new and unexpected places, while staying true to the core brand.
You need to be able to:
- Deliver visual concepts in the context of defined strategies and copy approaches.
- Communicate ideas with clarity, with the ability to receive and interpret complex briefs, and present ideas creatively and effectively.
- Experience working in a global organization.
We’d love to see:
- Experience in the art direction of large-scale branding efforts, cohesive campaigns, and content marketing.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Strong operating knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of Figma.
- Strong track record both as an individual contributor and leader of creative projects.
- A portfolio that demonstrates comprehensive understanding of type, photography, digital, and video.
- B2B experience.
- Industrial and environmental design experience, knowledge of motion graphics and interaction design, experience directing shoots, are all a plus.
- At least approx. 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a company or agency.
- BA/BS degree required. Candidates with a degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Fine or Commercial Arts, Art Design or related field preferred.
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like you, please apply using the form below, and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com