Associate Producer (Contract)
Posted Sep 7, 2021 - Requisition No. 94894
Bloomberg Quicktake is seeking an associate producer to join our team in London. This individual will work with the new Emma Barnett weekly interview show to pitch and produce exclusive guests who will drive the conversation and be key to the show's success. The ideal candidate understands what makes a good interview and who makes a good guest. The role involves research, organization, production, and communication. The ideal candidate will show excellent news judgement to produce quality broadcasts and have an knowledge of news, culture, and social media. This role may also include field producing when required and some scheduling tasks.
We'll trust you to:
- Be a self-starter, with a can-do attitude and a passion for our project.
- Write and research compelling segments.
- Have a keen eye and source video and graphics elements.
- Be flexible with working hours to accommodate production schedules.
- Be a team-player.
You'll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Spent time in a news/production environment
- Strong editorial, storytelling, communication, and editing skills
- Flexibility with hours as needed
- A background in, and passion for journalism
If this sounds like you, apply today!
We're eager to speak with you. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.