BNEF Sales Representative (RREP)
Posted May 22, 2023 - Requisition No. 116018
BloombergNEF (BNEF) provides unique analysis, tools and data for decision makers leading the energy transition. With extraordinary depth and breadth, BNEF helps clients navigate change and identify opportunities in the transition to a low carbon economy. BNEF has 300 staff based in London, New York, Beijing, Cape Town, Hong Kong, Munich, New Delhi, San Francisco, São Paulo, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Washington D.C., and Zurich.
BloombergNEF is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join our EMEA Commercial Team based in London, focusing on the London buyside/sellside community. You will be responsible for originating new client relationships, growing and helping renew existing clients and meeting our accelerated growth targets. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, an intellectual interest in and capacity for becoming highly conversant in energy, commodity and ESG topics, and an ability to lead a wide range of responsibilities in parallel.
We'll trust you to:
- Lead, renew, and grow BNEF revenue
- Collaborate with Bloomberg Terminal representatives in territory to grow and expand existing relations, as well as prospecting and closing new leads
- Coordinate client events
- Respond to client requests ensuring quick turnaround
- Assist in the preparation of major sales activities, such as content presentations to senior audiences
- Provide constructive feedback to product and analysis teams regarding client needs
- Manage proposals and contracts
You'll need to have:
- A track record of building industry relationships and exceeding sales targets
- A strong interest and/or experience in the energy market
- A confirmed ability to work on parallel tasks and collaborate across teams
- An assiduous attention to detail
We'd love to see:
- Experience of hitting sales targets
- Understanding of the Energy sector
- Understanding of/Experience working with buyside/sellside clients
- Experience using the Bloomberg Terminal
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and related sales tools
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com?