BTCA Implementation Specialist
Posted Nov 21, 2019 - Requisition No. 79842
Bloomberg TCA/Compliance and Reg. Reporting Implementation team provides our clients exceptional service in the scoping, deployment and integration of our solutions within the framework of their existing businesses. This allows our clients to monitor and perform TCA on their trades, produce Regulatory reporting and surveillance capabilities for each asset classes.
We partner with Sales and Account Management throughout the sales process to guarantee the solution is a fit for the client's needs. We then work with the client and our Product and Engineering teams to ensure the client has an efficient, exceptional on boarding experience.
What's the role?
To support our fast growing BTCA customer base globally, we are looking for a passionate individual to join the BTCA Client On-boarding team in London. In this role, you will help coordinate and project manage the implementation and client on-boarding, ensuring as a firm we adhere to project timelines.
The Transaction Cost Analysis Implementation member is responsible for:
- Working with Sales to analyze a client’s workflow, gather client requirements, identify gaps and propose our solution. This will include scoping the solution and presenting it to the client properly as well as communicating missing requirements to Product teams where we have no solution
- Project manage implementation of any sale we make in line with our standard procedures. Working with our global client base to customize our products to fulfill the client firm’s requirements to exacting timelines
- Ensuring our new clients are setup to extract the maximum benefit from the product
- Defining procedures for the implementation of any new products
- Working with Product teams on implementation-related new build to ensure we deliver in line with our commitments
We'll trust you to:
- Understand and map client systems and workflows to scope integration work via Statement of Work
- Project manage complex technical implementations with engineer feeds team and the client
- Project manage end to end client workflow and delivery of service
- Work effectively with global team in sharing knowledge, communicating
- On-board and setup the relevant reports rules, and controls with specific user groups/departments (Front Office, Compliance, Best Execution monitoring groups...)
- Document implemented solutions for improved communication between the client and Account Managers and/or Helpdesk
You'll need to have:
- Understanding of buy-side and/or sell-side trading and compliance workflows
- Strong relationship building, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritise tasks accordingly
- Excellent reporting, documentation and time management skills
- Good knowledge of the requirements of recent regulations (MAR and MiFID II minimum)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening date - 21st November 2019
Closing date - 21st December 2019
Salary - Competitive & Benefits