BTCA Product Manager
Posted May 10, 2021 - Requisition No. 90666
Bloomberg BTCA delivers global, multi-asset solutions for Trading and Compliance professionals. BTCA helps in excess of 800 customers with their day to day tasks, from Trading Insights and Decision Support to Transaction Surveillance and Best Execution monitoring.
What's the role?
To support our growing BTCA customer base globally, we are looking for passionate individuals to join the BTCA Product team. In this role you will build analytics tools and services required to analyze transactions for performance, surveillance/compliance monitoring and decision support. You will need to execute and inform the critical path of growth outlined in our business plan. As the builder and bridge between Engineering, Sales and our Clients you will be applying your skill set across the full build and management of the business, this will require work with our exceptionally strong and informed stake holders, and interface with Implementations, Production Support, Sales and Account Management. You will demonstrate credibility with a detailed knowledge of the challenges Trading, Operations and Compliance departments face in increasingly complex and regulated markets.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage the build: Follow and inform the business plan by breaking down strategy in executable steps for your stakeholders
- Run the business: Day to day running of your engineering group as the Product Owner as well managing the operational aspects of the business
- Subject matter expert: Be, or very quickly become, the subject matter expert for the product and TCA in general
- Own the problems: Proactively spot, own and become the point person for any issues across the product. We are where the buck stops
- Be the solution: Solve issues by leveraging the world class stakeholders of the business. See the solutions through to the end
You'll need to have:
- Basic to advanced understanding of TCA concepts
- Good Equity or Fixed Income Knowledge – OTC derivatives would be a bonus
- Experience or exposure to Electronic Trading would be advantageous
- Solid understanding of buy-side and/or sell-side trading and compliance workflows
- Strong relationship building, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- An understanding of the Agile methodology and how to apply it
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.