BVAULT - Relationship Management & Compliance Support
Posted Feb 5, 2019 - Requisition No. 73486
The volume of communication, trade, voice, and social media data along with files and documents generated by regulated companies is growing at a staggering rate. Simultaneously, regulatory scrutiny has placed increased pressure on firms to deploy smart, scalable technology and next-generation compliance analytics to minimize risk.Bloomberg Vault is a secure, hosted compliance solution that enables governance of communication data-based information, file analytics and trade reconstruction across the enterprise. It consolidates compliance, legal and data management processes into an integrated, real-time system to help regulated firms succeed in a transformed environment.
What’s the role?
You will be joining a successful, rapidly growing and entrepreneurial team as a BVAULT Relationship Manager focused on expanding our client base for our cloud-based information governance and information analytics solution. You will play an integral part in our sales process, product development and successful on-boarding of new customers. With an instinct for spotting opportunities within accounts, the expectation will be for you to locate pockets of revenue in to order to upsell.You will lead the post-sale customer relationship and day-to-day support during and after onboarding.
This will include handling customer’s day to day requests as well as being the “Voice of the Customer” internally. You will bring with you project management skills with the ability to run multiple accounts of various sizes at the same time and excellent communication skills. You will interact with all levels of the organization at external clients from CTOs to Chief Compliance Officers and IT administrators.We’ll trust you to:
- Create and execute account plans
- Train users on the functionality of Bloomberg Vault
- Assist our BVault Sales teams in complimenting sales targets as well as meet your own revenue targets
- Employ a consultative approach to product set up and configuration based on client’s business and compliance objectives
- Understand accounts to position new product and to upsell
- Establish and maintain customer relationships and generate positive feedback including customer references and high levels of satisfaction
- Assist customers with technical issues/inquiries
- Facilitate client specific and departmental projects
- Demonstrate your passion for technology and ability to work a fast paced and dynamic environment so you can deliver the best solutions to our clients
You’ll need to have:
- A consistent record of delivering extraordinary results as an account manager or in technical software sales role for an on-site or SaaS enterprise software
- A keen interest and knowledge in the space of regulation
- An apt understanding on current EMEA regulations such as MAR/MIFID2/PRIIPS
- Exemplary verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- An inbuilt natural sales ability with a passion to make a difference to client workflows
- Have basic objection handling skills
- Offer a reliable, passionate and personable persona leading towards exceptional customer service
- Knowledge and exposure to modern enterprise software IT systems and services, in particular communications (Exchange, Lotus Notes, etc.) and directory services (LDAP, AD, etc.)
- A Bachelor's degree or higher
- A desire to travel in order to provide our clients with a premiere service
If this sounds like you:Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/vault/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Competitive salary and benefits
Applications close on 5th March 2019