BVAULT Solutions Architect
Posted Aug 8, 2019 - Requisition No. 76548
Bloomberg TCA/Compliance and Reg. Reporting Implementation team provides our clients exceptional service in the scoping, deployment and integration of our solutions within the framework of their existing businesses. Bloomberg Vault is a rapidly growing business focused on expanding cloud-based information archiving, compliance and eDiscovery solutions.
We partner with Sales and Account Management throughout the sales process to guarantee the solution is a fit for the client's needs. We then work with the client and our Product and Engineering teams to ensure the client has an efficient, exceptional on boarding experience.
What's the role?
Bloomberg Vault, part of Bloomberg Enterprise Products & Solutions, is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect. Candidates should have a good experience with enterprise hosted services and will work closely with our sales and product teams as well as with our clients. We are looking for candidates with a passion for technology and a demonstrated high level of independence in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
As a member of Bloomberg Vault implementation team, you will play an integral part in our sales cycle, product development and successful on-boarding of new customers. The solutions Architect will provide pre-sales and post-sales solutions to thorny business and technical problems ranging from data migration of large historical archives sitting in legacy on-premises systems; customized workflow development for Compliance supervision; to ROI analysis for migration from on-premises to the Cloud.
The Bloomberg Vault Implementation member is responsible for:
- Working with Sales to analyze a client’s workflow, gather client requirements, identify gaps and propose our solution. This will include scoping the solution and presenting it to the client as well as Identifying and communicating missing requirements to Product teams for building new workflow;
- Present Bloomberg Vault technology infrastructure, including demonstrating a deep familiarity with software, hardware, networking and security stacks
- Work on-site and remotely to on-board new customers efficiently
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects of various sizes at the same time
- Project manage implementation of any sale we make in line with our standard procedures. Working with our EMEA client base to customize our products to fulfill the client firm’s requirements to exacting timelines
You’ll need to have:
- Proven track record of delivering outstanding results in a sales engineer or technical software sales role for on-site or SaaS enterprise software
- Exemplary verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with modern enterprise software IT systems and services, in particular communications (Exchange, Lotus Notes, etc.) and directory services (LDAP, AD, etc.)
- Advanced product knowledge of Bloomberg Vault
- Bachelor's degree or higher in science or engineering
- Fluent spoken and written English
We'd like to see:
- Basic programming/scripting knowledge and experience (JSON, XML, shell scripting, Perl, Python) highly desirable
- Fluency in one or more major European languages
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.