Bloomberg, LP has an exciting opportunity to be part of the Global Benefits function which serves over 15,000 employees in over 72 countries. Based in London or New York, in this role you will have the opportunity to help maintain and improve benefit and absence processes and systems requirements. Primarily you will support local benefits operations for the EMEA region; however you will also provide frequent opportunity to participate in global projects that impact all regional locations.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate with internal teams to configure and maintain benefit and absence programs within the EMEA region, including execution within existing systems, downstream impacts to other internal systems, and process change management
- Ensure the effective operational management of benefits, including benefit vendor integration management and error reporting
- Use your strong analytical skills to identify and execute robust audit and reconciliation processes as it relates to our benefits function
- Establish processes and procedures and identify gaps and improvements to ensure the efficient running and compliance of the EMEA benefit offerings
- Process large scale transactions in our HR System (Workday) and help maintain data quality for all EMEA Benefit Programs
- Work collaboratively with Payroll, HR Technology, and the Global People Services team to drive effective execution of processes
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using Workday HCM, PeopleSoft HCM, or other Human Resource ERP System
- Previous experience and knowledge of corporate benefit program administration
- Ability to run, understand, and analyze reports to determine process and system impact at a transactional level
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced environment, under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Excel Expert (including high level proficiency with VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Charts, and Other advanced formulas)
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others and also execute key deliverables
- Strong ability to establish and maintain relationships across different internal groups and stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to become subject matter expert in processes of interest
- In Depth Workday Experience and Training
- Exposure to all business areas, and interaction with senior-level colleagues and candidates
- Training on basic Bloomberg Terminal navigation and functions
- Experience operating internationally
We’d love to see:
Prior experience in Workday HCM Configuration, specifically within the Benefits & Absence Functional Area.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.