Bloomberg Buyside Risk - EMEA Sales Specialist
Posted Oct 20, 2023 - Requisition No. 120989
The Bloomberg risk suite is a scalable, high-performance set of solutions built upon some of the most widely used pricing engines on and derivative libraries on the market. The integration of our suite of risk solutions across our product range has allowed us to focus on providing clients with a flexible and complete offering to match their risk needs across their organization.
These solutions include intra-day portfolio management, market risk, counterparty credit risk, collateral management, structured cashflows
What's the role?
Due to the growing scope of our buyside product engagements we are looking for a dedicated sales specialist to work alongside buyside colleagues in the DACH and Nordic regions to grow our commercial franchise in the risk space. In this role it will be important to develop a clear sales strategy for risk in the regions while providing specialist support across the whole sales lifecycle. This role will involve coordination across multiple teams including Risk & Performance Sales, Risk ADSK, AIM and Core Sales as we look to drive the Bloomberg Buyside holistic solution.
We will trust you to:
- Build senior level relationships with many of the top institutional investment firms in the world
- Drive revenue growth of our Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solution
- Collaborate extensively with different internal teams to cross-sell our suite of solutions
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business managers to continually improve our products
- Travel extensively to meet with clients and prospects
- Knowledge of risk topics, ideally including UCITS/AIFMD
- Demonstrated sales experience, ideally within a vendor environment
- Deep understand of key risk roles and departments requirements
- Ability to engage at a senior level with buy-side clients
- Ability to engage and collaborate with other teams internally
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- A focus on the MARS range of solutions already, either through advocacy or direct involvement in risk opportunities
You'll need to have:
We’d love to see:
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org