Bloomberg Buyside Risk and Performance - EMEA Sales Specialist
Posted Aug 10, 2021 - Requisition No. 93091
Bloomberg Buyside Risk & Performance is a centralized system trusted by investment professionals to manage their investment strategies and oversee risk management.
Bloomberg Buyside Risk & Performance uses our suite of best-in-class pricing engines, analytical libraries and a broad range of datasets. Enabling firms to make informed investment decisions, comprehensive view of risk & performance and achieve operational scale. These workflows are trusted by thousands of users across many of the leading institutions.
Successful candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of market risk and investment management, pricing and valuation of asset types, highly quantitative skills and an ability to connect with our institutional clients to create long-term partnerships and take full advantage of our system.
What’s the role?
Bloomberg Buyside Risk & Performance senior sales people are experts in portfolio management theory. They have a deep understanding of fundamental portfolio management concepts such as performance attribution, multi factor risk models, portfolio optimization. This also extends into discussing our solutions on asset liability matching, credit risk, liquidity risk and collateral management. With a consultative approach, you will identify our clients' needs and demonstrate how Bloomberg’s solutions will help them make the best investment decisions and effectively manage risk.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build senior level relationships with many of the top institutional investment firms in the world
- Drive revenue growth of our Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solution
- Collaborate extensively with different internal teams to cross-sell our suite of solutions
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business managers in an effort to continually improve our products
- Travel extensively to meet with clients and prospects
You’ll need to have:
- An astute commercial mind-set, working to exceed sales metrics
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects and build and maintain client relationships
- Experience working in, or selling to the buy-side i.e. pension funds, investment advisors or mutual funds, insurance companies or alternatively, experience in financial engineering/structuring
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to creatively market our product to a vast demographic of potential clients
- A self-starter and dedicated collaborator with strong multi-tasking skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.