Bloomberg Enterprise Sales, Nordics and Netherlands Team
Posted Nov 10, 2021 - Requisition No. 97372
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two-person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial market’s workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You’ll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
You’re 4+ years into your career working in the financial services sector, preferably in a client facing or sales role. You are well versed with the financial markets and are keen to learn more. You thrive in a collaborative, fast paced, and inclusive culture. You want to continue to expand your sales skills by applying what you learn to identify and close revenue opportunities across an assigned client base.
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for a select number of hires to join our Enterprise Sales team. We appreciate there is a lot to learn, and so to be sure of setting you up for success you’ll have an in-depth training plan on all things Bloomberg. Equipped with a deep knowledge of the financial markets, Bloomberg products, and how our clients use them to run their businesses, you’ll execute on defensive and usage driven sales strategies across a subset of accounts. This time spent immersed in our client’s workflows and deepening your understanding of the various Bloomberg solutions will prepare you for progressing into our Enterprise Sales team based in London.
As a member of the Enterprise sales team, we’ll trust you to:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue from our terminal business and broader technology & data suite
- Demonstrate sales creativity in combining our offerings or looking to build new, unique offerings which present strong return on investment for the firm
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do at all levels of their business. This will include terminal users, and other stakeholders who leverage our broader technology and data suite.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a consultative partner for your customers
- Display exceptional knowledge of our core terminal products and how workflows apply to specific customer groups and industry types.
You'll need to have:
- Strong interest in sales with 4+ years of relevant client facing experience
- A hunger to learn; to immerse yourself in role and be motivated to constantly improve your knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of and interest in financial services and technology
- Proven track record to build and manage relationships at all levels
- Ambition, critical thinking skills and a passion for collaboration
- Outstanding presentation, training, and communication skills
- The ability for regular travel
We’d love to see:
- Previous experience in sales to the financial markets community
- Business fluency in a Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish or Dutch
- Understanding of the Bloomberg Terminal and other Bloomberg products
- A consultative sales approach
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.