Bloomberg Intelligence - Credit Analyst - Energy/Utilities
Posted Oct 17, 2019 - Requisition No. 79062
Bloomberg Intelligence provides a comprehensive view of an industry and its key constituents and, combined with the power of the Terminal, gives you unsurpassed depth and breadth at the sector, industry and company levels. We also offer valuable written analysis, industry data and interactive charting and functions from a team of independent experts, giving trading and investment professionals’ deep insight into where crucial industries stand today and where they may be heading next.
Our Credit Research department provides unique insights and tools to help clients frame fundamentals and relative value of corporate bonds and CDS. You would be part of this growing team of experienced professionals and launch coverage of the Energy/Utilities sector in Europe. We are looking for a Credit Analyst to join our expanding team in London.
What's the role?
- You will be responsible for providing credit research coverage for the Energy/Utilities sectors
- You will provide frequent research on both thematic and timely event driven analysis
- You will spend your day providing our clients with in-depth research and relative value thoughts on the key issuers and themes within these sectors. In addition, investor outreach, including webinars, calls and presentations will also be an important part of your day to day role
You'll need to have:
- Significant buy-or-sell side credit research experience, preferably within the Energy/Utilities sector
- Extraordinary primary research and writing skills
- Knowledge of the Bloomberg Terminal
- Marketing or business development experience
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial mind-set
- A passion for collaboration
- Strong organization skills and capable of handling multiple projects
- Knowledge of advanced concepts, practices, and procedures of finance and accounting
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional/bloomberg-intelligence/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.