Bloomberg Live Editorial Producer - London (12 month contract)
Posted Apr 24, 2019 - Requisition No. 74805
As an Editorial Producer, you will work closely with the Bloomberg Live editorial team in London and the Global Editor of Bloomberg Live to develop sophisticated, news-making programming that enhances Bloomberg's editorial mission, burnishes our brand in the marketplace and is commercially successful.
- Work with the BLive editorial team in London to conceive and execute editorially driven panels, interviews and/or presentations at Bloomberg marquee and bespoke events
- Respond to Requests for Proposals from sales/marketing to create and execute editorial agendas that fulfill the needs and expectations of our journalists and customers
- Ensure that the events you help create are consistent with Bloomberg's editorial mission, can attract the target audience and are newsworthy
You'll need to have:
- A minimum of five years of journalism or equivalent experience
- A proven track record in developing high-concept or buzz-worthy panels, feature stories or television interviews, utilizing top global executives or newsmakers
- Strong knowledge of international business news, particularly in areas of finance, technology, policy and politics, and economics
- Open to new commercial models
- A strong external network of newsmakers that can be relied on for ideas, bookings, and expanded relationships
- Creativity and innovation in all formats and concepts
- That intangible quality that shows you are a force of nature. You are able to harness the organization generating action and enthusiasm
- The ability to juggle multiple assignments with good time management skills
- Experience booking for television and radio preferred
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com.