Bloomberg Media - Head of Client Services EMEA
Posted Dec 22, 2021 - Requisition No. 99135
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
We are looking for an ambitious, customer-service oriented leader to oversee our EMEA Client Services team, which manages a range of cross-platform, cross-discipline programs. Strong relationship and project management skills are critical, as you'll be working directly with clients and independently leading project teams from kick off through completion.
You need to have a strong command of our full suite of services and products in order to help make the right recommendations to our clients at the right time to drive revenue growth. We’re looking for someone who will be viewed by our clients as an extension of their own team: someone who truly understands their business and continually adds strategic value.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Strategy, Creative, Data Science and Insight, Media Planning, Editorial and Events, among others
- Ensure we are meeting — and exceeding — client expectations
- Build strong, trusting relationships and own communications with clients, agencies and colleagues across different departments
- Collaborate with appropriate teams to identify upsell opportunities and help pitch clients on new engagements
- Manage cross-functional teams to deliver work that is on strategy, time and budget
- Ensure teams are updating internal systems with required project updates
- Consult on proposals to ensure work incorporates past program learnings and is properly scoped
- Partner with Finance and various project teams to ensure healthy margins
- Manage and mentor team on all aspects of marketing
- Stay current on how our media business and the larger marketplace are evolving
- Build a strong working knowledge of the Bloomberg Media ecosystem
You’ll need to have:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in an account management, production or integrated marketing role at an agency or media company
- A track record of building and leading high-performing teams
- Experience driving results and growth in line with company objectives and goals
- Proven success launching large-scale, integrated campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, negotiation, problem-solving and time management skills
- Broad understanding of media and marketing trends, as well as their impact on business strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited guidance
- Strong presentation skills; proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org