Bloomberg Portfolio Analytics Account Manager – German speaker
Posted Aug 22, 2022 - Requisition No. 106658
Our Sales teams put the industry's most powerful Portfolio & Risk Analytics solution at the fingertips of global investment professionals. Our Buyside Enterprise Solution helps our clients make quicker and more informed decision by empowering them with the tools to define appropriate investment universes with benchmarks, implement optimal investment portfolio strategies, easily and accurately measure portfolio risk and return, and streamline their overall investment management workflow.
What’s the role?
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving usage and adoption across firms using our Portfolio & Risk Enterprise Products, and for identifying upselling opportunities within accounts to expand the use of Bloomberg solutions. You’ll work closely with Implementation, Support, and Operations to ensure firms are using the enterprise solution as intended and supported at the level the buy-side community expects from a strategic investment technology partner. You’ll build strong relationships across your coverage and find opportunities to expand the firm’s use of buy-side enterprise services. You’ll demonstrate credibility with competency and knowledge of the buy-side community and have a deep understanding of fundamental portfolio management concepts such as performance attribution, multi-factor risk models, and portfolio optimization.
We'll trust you to:
- Build, own, and manage relationships with key stakeholders, including C-suites and senior management. Utilise these relationships to understand strategic business objectives and requirements, and to work with them in achieving their goals by using Bloomberg Portfolio & Risk Analytics solutions;
- Understand the client’s business, infrastructure, and key workflows with the goal of (1) optimising their use of our solutions and of (2) identifying opportunities to generate revenue by upselling our full range of Portfolio & Risk Enterprise Solutions across new teams and functions;
- Develop and implement strategies that promote usage, adoption, and retention of our solutions. This includes making sure that (1) clients are fully equipped and trained on how to use our Portfolio & Risk Analytics tools, that (2) client’s workflow is running well and fully optimised, and that (3) clients are satisfied and well supported by various members of our team.
- Become a key partner of the client’s in-house team. Our client will see you as part of their own team and rely on you to lead and coordinate Portfolio Analytics projects;
- Be the go-to person to share knowledge across Bloomberg Risk and Performance Models and to share industry best-practices with front, middle, and back office, including senior level decision makers;
- Partner with Bloomberg Product Manager, Researcher and Engineers to support strategic client development needs and organise the deployment of new analytics and reporting workstream.
You'll need to have:
- 4+ years of client facing experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company
- Strong interest in portfolio analytics with a knowledge of data sciences
- Deep-understand of Buy-side workflows and operating models
- Experience in advising clients on Portfolio Management, strategies modelling, performance attribution and risk assessment.
- Deep understanding of multi-assets and derivatives pricing and analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to understand and pass on complex concepts in a simple and clear way to clients
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects, and build and maintain solid client relationships
- CFA, FRM, CAIA certification
- German Speaker
Preferred Skills and Experience:
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/portfolio-risk-analytics/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com