Bloomberg Product Oversight
Posted Nov 8, 2019 - Requisition No. 79486
Bloomberg has an exciting new opening to join the Bloomberg Product Oversight team in the EMEA region. For this challenging role we are looking for a professional who can assist our clients in understanding the correct Bloomberg solutions for their workflow.
What is the role?
The role will be responsible for oversight of a Bloomberg sales territory. Here, you will identify inappropriate use cases, the correct resolution for those use cases and ongoing training and development for your sales colleagues to ensure proper product placement in the future. The position will therefore involve a high degree of diplomacy and the ability to engage and effectively negotiate with users of Bloomberg products, senior market data managers, C-level executives, and internal Bloomberg contacts.
You will be required to identify and analyze existing client profiles and market conditions to identify possible risks from third parties, non-compliant processes, competition issues, and potential revenue loss. As well as provide key strategic input, insight and direction as part of the product development process across the firm and will additionally manage projects to develop tools to enhance visibility of usage and risk analysis across our user base.
You must also demonstrate the ability to communicate with internal and external contacts with varied levels of technical expertise in a transparent way.
We trust you'll have:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- 5+ years* sales or financial industry experience
- Familiarity with market data distribution platforms, entitlement management and reporting
- Broad network of internal contacts across various Bloomberg functional areas including Enterprise Sales, Product, and Engineering
- Familiarity with the technical aspects of the Bloomberg infrastructure, Bloomberg API and client's enterprise environments
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams, drive objectives, and execute on goals
- Occasional travelling is required
- *Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening date: 08.11.19
Closing date: 08.12.19
Salary: Competitive + Benefits