You keep up to date with financial markets, always on the pulse with movements relating to regulation and compliance.
You spot compliance needs for new and existing customers before anyone else. You enjoy collaborating with other departments to develop leading compliance solutions, and to bring them to market.
In a company that transforms compliance from a requirement into a competitive advantage, you will be implementing solutions for our customers in the Bloomberg Vault and Surveillance Client Services Team.
The volume of communication, trade, voice, and social media data along with files and documents generated by regulated companies is growing at a staggering rate. At the same time, regulatory scrutiny has placed increased pressure on firms to deploy smart, scalable technology and next-generation compliance analytics to minimize risk.
Bloomberg Vault is a secure, hosted compliance solution that enables governance of communication data–based information, file analytics and trade reconstruction across the enterprise. It consolidates compliance, legal and data management processes into an integrated, real-time system to help regulated firms succeed in a transformed environment.
We'll trust you to
- Hire, coach and develop data analysts to safeguard a strong performing team
- Lead, develop and coordinate EMEA focused Vault/Surveillance activities, ensuring all services are progressive, proactive, and responsive to stakeholder needs
- Help develop the future vision of our product, ensure its localization to various EMEA markets and its ability to meet the demands of our analysts and that of our clients
- Evaluate processes and review results to drive continuous improvement within our systems, processes and structures to deliver improved return on investment
- Maintain knowledge of the standards, technologies and methodologies of information management
- Articulate decisions and actions to the team and stakeholders that support the short and long term organizational goals while setting clear expectations for the team on how to achieve them
- Take responsibility for business planning, budgeting and management of small to large scale projects
You need to have:
- Excellent communication and team building skills~
- Previous leadership experience
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines
- Excellent client facing skills and enthusiasm to represent the product both internally and externally
- Comprehensive experience of building relationships
- Understanding of merging technology and data processing methodologies, especially with respect to the application of big data
- Interest in creating/developing workflow tools and processes
- Dedication to enhancing and developing products
- Creative and flexible approach to managing and problem solving
- Good understanding of the Bloomberg Professional Service and financial products
- Evidence of strong individual contribution as a Financial Analyst
If this sounds like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
In the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.