BloombergNEF - Editorial Design (12 Month Contract)
Posted Dec 29, 2022 - Requisition No. 112798
**This is a 12 Month Contract opportunity**
You will be based in our London office as part of the BNEF Product team, and will work closely with the Product, Engineering and analyst teams for BloombergNEF - the industry research firm that helps energy professionals navigate change and generate opportunities. Our team of experts, spread across six continents, provides independent analysis and insight, working with the largest corporations across utilities and generation, oil & gas, equipment manufacturers, banking and finance, and government.
BNEF Team Ethos:
To succeed at BNEF we need people who can work in an independent manner and show initiative to develop their own viewpoints, yet be collaborative with colleagues. We don’t rely on the status quo, we look for innovative yet pragmatic thinking that turns big ideas into real insights and impact. Working at BNEF sometimes feels chaotic; we need teams that are both dynamic and structured to generate the unique perspectives our clients really value. Our teams are diverse, creative, focused, and fun!
We’ll trust you to:
- Produce high-quality visuals and key images for research reports, presentations, web, and mobile environments
- Ensure consistent branding and implement our BNEF design guidelines
- Explore multiple design directions in a rapid, iterative manner, and be able to incorporate feedback from the Lead Designer and Analyst team
- Influence how look, feel and motion affect the user experience
You'll need to have:
- A degree in Fine Arts or Graphic / Communication Design
- In-house agency experience or relevant industry experience on digital playgrounds
- A pixel-perfect attention to detail, with a keen appreciation for colour, type and layout
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and manage work schedule independently
- Ability to communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner and be able to present your work clearly and confidently to senior stakeholders and team members alike
We’d love to see:
- Give data meaning through information visualization
- Knowledge of motion design
- Knowledge of Blender (non-essential)
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law?
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.