BloombergNEF - Sales Representative - London
Posted Sep 11, 2019 - Requisition No. 77701
What's the role?
Are you one of those people who have a real passion for the energy sector, and you want to be at the forefront of this exciting industry? You build relationships quickly and effortlessly, and have a real desire to drive the growth of our business. You're professional and personable, intelligent and analytical. Teamwork is important to you, and you have a passion for providing platinum customer service. If so, join the BloombergNEF (BNEF) team based in the London office. We are the world’s leading independent provider of analysis, tools, data and research to decision makers leading change in the energy system. With the unique depth and breadth of our comprehensive BNEF platform, we help clients stay on top of developments across the energy spectrum.
We'll trust you to:
- Generate and close sales of BNEF services
- Research and execute sales plans and strategies
- Manage, renew, and grow revenue from individual book of business
- Work on strategic development of key client relationships
- Provide constructive feedback to product and analysis teams regarding client needs
- Manage proposals and contracts
- Maintain a knowledge of key trends in the global energy sector
You'll need to have:
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree or above
- A strong interest in renewables, energy, automotive and/or sustainability in industry. Prior experience in this sector preferred
- Experience developing relationships at executive level
- Proven sales experiences in selling deeply into large corporations, financial institutions and technology companies
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Motivation toward individual as well as team performance
We'd love to see:
- Flexibility and capability to deal with a wide range of responsibilities
- Experience with the Bloomberg Terminal
BloombergNEF is a leading provider of primary research on clean energy, advanced transport, digital industry, innovative materials, and commodities. With a team of experts spread across six continents, BNEF leverages the world’s most sophisticated data sets to create clear perspectives and in-depth forecasts that frame the financial, economic and policy implications of industry-transforming trends and technologies. Available online, on mobile and on the Terminal, BNEF is powered by Bloomberg’s global network of 19,000 employees in 176 locations, reporting 5,000 news stories a day. Visit https://about.bnef.com/ or request more information via https://about.bnef.com/contact.
BNEF Team Ethos:
To succeed at BNEF we need people who can work in an independent manner and show initiative to develop their own viewpoints, yet be collaborative with colleagues. We don’t rely on the status quo, we look for innovative yet pragmatic thinking that turns big ideas into real insights and impact. Working at BNEF sometimes feels chaotic; we need teams that are both dynamic and structured to generate the unique perspectives our clients really value. Our teams are diverse, creative, focused, and fun!
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening date: 11th September 2019
Closing date: 9th October 2019
Compensation: Competitive salary plus benefits