BloombergNEF Sales Associate
Posted Aug 31, 2021 - Requisition No. 93770
BloombergNEF (BNEF) is a strategic research provider covering global commodity markets and the disruptive technologies driving the transition to a low-carbon economy. Our expert coverage assesses pathways for the power, transport, industry, buildings and agriculture sectors to adapt to the energy transition. We help commodity trading, corporate strategy, finance and policy professionals navigate change and generate opportunities.
To succeed at BNEF we need people who can work in an independent manner and show initiative to develop their own viewpoints, yet be collaborative with colleagues. We don't rely on the status quo, we look for innovative yet pragmatic thinking that turns big ideas into real insights and impact. Working at BNEF sometimes feels chaotic; we need teams that are both dynamic and structured to generate the unique perspectives our clients really value. Our teams are diverse, creative, focused, and fun!
Our team: BloombergNEF is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join our Commercial Team based in London. You will support the team by helping to originate new client relationships, grow and renew existing clients and assist in meeting our accelerated growth targets. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, an intellectual interest in and capacity for becoming highly conversant in energy topics, and an ability to lead a wide range of responsibilities in parallel.
We'll trust you to:
- Lead, renew, and grow revenue BNEF's book of business
- Collaborate with the Bloomberg terminal representatives in the territory to grow and expand existing relations, as well as prospecting new leads
- Coordinate client events by inviting clients/prospects and handling logistics
- Respond to client requests ensuring quick turnaround
- Assist in the preparation of major sales activities, such as content presentations to senior audiences.
- Provide constructive feedback to product and analysis teams regarding client needs
- Manage proposals and contracts
You need to have:
- A Bachelor's Degree at a minimum
- A track record of building industry relationships and exceeding sales targets
- A strong interest and experience in the energy market
- A confirmed ability to work on parallel tasks and collaborate across teams
- An assiduous attention to detail
We'd love to see:
- Experience of hitting sales targets
- Understanding of Energy sector.
- Experience using the Bloomberg Terminal
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and related sales tools
- Experience of relevant energy industry experience
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps- but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://about.bnef.com/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org