Business Administration Level 3 Apprentice: Legal Department
Posted Jun 20, 2019 - Requisition No. 75691
Bloomberg’s Legal Department plays a critical role in supporting our businesses and operations around the world. We move quickly and thoughtfully to help address a variety of complex legal issues that come with being the world’s leading financial news and information company. Our team is made up of talented and hardworking professionals who think creatively and work collaboratively in an open environment to deliver results, drive innovation, and solve difficult problems.
Based in London, this is a great opportunity to join our growing Compliance Team and provide broad-ranging administrative support to the team. The ideal candidate will be interested in a fast-changing environment and have great communication and organisation skills, with a strong eye for detail.
We offer a dynamic and fast-moving environment that supports individual growth and offers an opportunity to develop a strong foundation of regulatory compliance skills and experience.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop, maintain and improve administrative services
- Work across teams to resolve issues as requested
- Maintain records and files related to Compliance risk management
- Set up meetings with internal stakeholders
- Use project management skills to deliver new initiatives
- Review and develop compliance documents
You'll need to have:
- Strong IT skills with experience in MS Office
- Level 4 English and Maths at GCSE
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm whist working under pressure
- Ability to work independently
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com